Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

X-Mini 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker Review

Hello Folks, I have received my X-Mini 2nd Generation portable speaker a couple of days earlier and have really amazed with what I got for as low as 15 pounds. Let me be a bit more elaborative…

Starting from the package I received, a cool sleek package with the heading “Audio Revolution in a Box”, which really enhances the attention. I have opened the package and yeah I got a bit disappointed since almost all the portable speakers come in a pair. Well I must say this feeling got away as soon as I plugged in the little monster with my iPod. But still, I wish I had 2 X-Mini 2nd Generation speakers to make better comparison with X-Mini Max.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...