Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

AViiQ Thinnest Portable Laptop Stand Review

My previous laptop stand I have selected considering comfort and fancy factors only which were such a wrong decision I can tell after using AViiQ laptop stand.

The title of this laptop stand is “World’s Thinnest Portable Laptop Stand” which I realized is not just make a mouth full feel, it’s the basic need of a laptop stand to preserve the portability of thelaptop itself. I mean, if you are using a laptop for being beyond any limit with its portability, a stand for thelaptop must align with the same attitude.

This quarter inch thin laptop stand has a length of around a foot and is so lightweight that I never had the feel of carrying some extra stuff in my laptop bag. Yes you heard it right I can carry the stand in my laptop bag and yes I care about my laptop getting scratched with the sharp edges. Thanks to the bag that comes with the laptop stand in which I can store the stand folded, keeping my other stuffs safe inside the bag.


AViiQ portable laptop stand is made from a strong composite of aluminum and polypropylene, giving the stand both durability and flexibility. It gives a comfortable angle to my wrists on the keyboard, while keeps space for passing air under the laptop for keeping it cool. For our readers, Aviiq offers a big one too 40% off! Just use this special code 10-TUV-03-MB-PC to get it.

This product includes:

  • AViiQ™ Laptop Stand
  • Shammy Case
  • Extra Replacement Silicone Footing

Specifications:

  • Dimensions Expanded (LWH): 12″ x 10″ x 1.5″
  • Dimensions Collapsed (LWH): 15″ x 12″ x 0.1″
  • Dimensions Flat (LWH): 15″ x 10″ x 0.03″
  • Weight (oz): 2.7
  • Material: Aluminum



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...